Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > 4 support-live data recording needs work...
4 support-live data recording needs work......

2169 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-13 02:42:35

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219
    2015-09-06 11:31:11
     I have had this tool for almost 1 year now and live data recording never worked well enough to use regularly. This is a feature that would help us if it works. You can only record what is on the screen. Now I realize autel cheats and only looks at the data pids that are show on the screen loading more data as you scroll through (strap-on loads all data pids) If you select the data you want to view and then record when you play back all pids are recorded but only selected pids have values. Only data viewed on the screen is recorded I live in usa and have units set to standard but saved data is in metric? Then you have to hunt down your pids and reselect them before you can review data. What a pain. Can autel save all data pids? Probably not. Can autel only save data pids selected to minimize  having to find them again? Can autel save the data in the units displayed? For now when i want to look at data over time. I select my pids. graph them. then zoom out as far as i can go in time and then take a snapshot of the screen for review.  I would love to see data recording alot stronger than it is now. This tool should be capable of so much more. Its simple record and playback.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-09-13 02:42:35 (Reply to:hondaman219)

yes i find this strange all should be able to be logged either as a visual moving graph or as a csv file (as vaux-com is)
  Total1 Pages